Shortly, Americans will wake up and vote for 2 branches of their federal government.
Frankly, at this point I’m finding it a little hard to care.
- Obsessed with crazy stuff like impeaching Bush – just cos he didn’t change his mind when they did
- Two faced on troops and war
- In fact, have completely avoided giving a detailed plan of how they’d win the war
- Complain about how things are run by the Republicans, but they were just the same
- Get a free ride by most of the media
- Spit the dummy when the media actually asks a real question
- Operate on the Left’s typical “if it’s me then it’s not against the rules”
- Just as corrupt as anyone else, more so considering they are not currently in power
- Don’t deserve to win, but are predicted to.
- Have failed to reduce the size of government – miserably
- Have failed to keep themselves clean and upright – they’ve become lazy and corruption has crept in
- Have kowtowed to the left far too often
- Generally deserve a good kick in the pants
- Deserve to loose
The media have been constantly telling us that the Dem’s are in front, but with polls that have more dems than should be the case.
Claim, counter-claim, late surges, who’s ignoring the late surge by picking polls?, local issues will tell it….
Just let us know what the result is, ok?