LGF point out several facts surrounding the “Six Imams”
- Returned to chants of “Allahu Akbar!”
- detained in a holding cell with loud music and occasionally surrounded by police dogs. (Oh, the humanity!)
- “three of the men had one-way tickets and no checked baggage. “
- “A passenger also told police the men made critical comments about the war in Iraq. “
- “Some of the men also asked for seat belt extensions even though a flight attendant told police she thought they didn’t need them.”
Taken together, it would be lunacy to ignore the picture these last three points present.
The authorities did the correct thing in taking the men off the plane and questioning them reasonably.