I’m not 100% sure why, but I really don’t care about the Darren Hughes affair.
I suspect it’s a mix of the following:
- He’s in opposition. As I said before the election, it’s the government we need to hold to account.
- I’m much more interested in the fact that this government is doing a bad job, even if it does come from the right
- I’m just not that interested in any scandals at the moment. I don’t recall getting very excited about the Worth affair, nor the Wong story.
- We don’t even know that much about it. The Field saga for example had some very important details that were public from the getgo.
- It is more than likely it won’t come to anything.