Readers may find this case interesting.
The link is to a summary of the main post. I do this because the main post is huge. I read at a fair clip, and it still took me over 2 hours to get through it, and another half our or so to read the final court transcript.
But I would make the following points:
- The way that he even became involved in the first place is just bizarre. Basically, the guy doing the persecution has a history of using the court system to harass anyone who remotely offends him. Apparently, helping someone who he’s attacked with legal services, no matter how trivial or benign those services, counts.
- He includes all the background and details, not just his conclusions about the information*.
- He includes all the court details – right down to transcripts of the hearings themselves, and notes where there may be minor errors (he lost a thumb drive)
- He includes external sources – you don’t need to take his word for it.
- He waited until the legal system dismissed the claims before writing the post
A quite from his opening lines:
What didn’t occur to him was that there was a security camera that captured what really happened in the courthouse that day. I have the footage and I have included it in a long post that tells the whole story of how I came to be there that day and what really happened. You will read with your own eyes the transcripts and documents in which he claimed I beat him up, and then you will see the footage that proves that this was a fabrication. I have even created a video comparing his description of what happened to the video footage, piece-by-piece. In other words, you won’t have to believe my word on this. You will only have to believe your eyes.But the post will also tell you the harrowing story of the damage this man has done to my life. He did more than just lie about what happened. This convicted document-forger produced fake photographs of his supposed injuries and even fake medical records. And using that falsified evidence and his lies, he convinced the Montgomery County State’s Attorney to maintain second degree assault charges against me for over two months—with a punishment of up to ten years in prison, if convicted—taking it so close to trial that I was forced to take the time and expense of preparing much of my defense. He has cost me and my wife our jobs because our workplace was frightened that this violent bomber might show up at work. After all, he had published my home address and work address in court filings, for no reason other than to harass me. He has obtained a peace order (similar to a restraining order) against me in part for supposed “harassment” for having told the truth about him on this blog. And you will learn that after the video emerged, the charges were dropped and the peace order was dismissed on appeal.