- Failed to seek accountability after newzealand.com farce
- Failed to seek accountability after Immigration “lie in unison” scandal.
- Dalziel lies about the arrival of suspected terrorist.
- Immigration Department Spokesperson also lied to the Ombudsman
- Cullen called English racist for calling for legislation to exert exclusive crown ownership of the beaches and seabed
- Allowed criminals to get parole after only one third of their sentence, and claimed that this was a response to “Tougher Sentences” referendum.
- “The Act has also been so badly put together that not even the Court of Appeal can work out what it means.”
- Government giving business to businesses they own
- “Despite the “unambigious” opinion of the Solictor-General that Dynhoven’s seat fell vacant on 11 June, Wilson voted to over-ride the opinion of her own legal Chief Executive in a shocking display of partisanship.”
- “We now have a precedent that the Government can retrospectively amend the electoral act to avoid an election, because the timing is politically inconvenient.”
- “Clark has already shown a willingness to have an early election on the filmiest of grounds (that seven minutes a day of points or order were making the Government unmanageable), and now she has cancelled an election on equally flimsy grounds.” [And the EFA is 4 years off!!!- S1]
- Conflict of interest with Brian Edwards hosting a radio show paid for by the government while advising the PM.
- PM caught lying aboutCorngate
- “Now today we find out that Ms Hobbs has not even read the [corngate] Nicky Hager book, yet this did not stop her claiming “Mr Hager’s book has all the facts wrong, his claims are wrong””
- Shane Arden to be prosecuted, while violent crime increases
- Newstalk ZB giving PM a free platform for political views
- Cover-up by Secretary of Labour
- Three Signs that Helen is getting rattled
- PM takes credit for saving NZ’s international reputation (over the Paul Homes “cheeky darkie” comments)
- Jim Anderton waves off serious concerns with the Trans-Tasman relationship. “I think he’s right out of touch with reality myself.”
- Shane Ardern driving a tractor up a few steps (at a rally which had official permission to protest there) is disorderly behaviour but a group of women strip off their shirts and yell abuse at MPs while chanting songs in the debating chamber is not.
- Supreme Court passed by bare majority, in spite of 80% of country wanting a poll. PM states it is not a major constitutional change.
- After 4 years in power Steve Maharey blames current problems in CYFS on Jenny Shipley who was minister 10-12 years ago.
- Labour President calls for State Funding of political parties
- Trevor Mallard claims the Cambridge system is an “irrelevant qualification of dubious quality”.